Legatum Case Writing Program
Case studies are education tools for students and educators, as well as a means of popularizing the idea of entrepreneurism around the world. However, these cases go one step further – past capturing hard data; they also provide compelling stories of the entrepreneurs in their own words via video documentary. We believe that this will be a significant differentiating factor from other cases because it will reveal nuances not captured in the analysis of hard facts and will serve as an inspirational story to others.
Currently available cases:
- Ashish Rajpal, Founder, iDiscoveri in India; Education
- Alberto Osio, Founder, Yolia in Mexico; Medical Devices
- Austin Okere, Founder, Computer Warehouse Group in Nigeria; ICT
- Alexandra Graham, Founder, LaGray Chemical Company in Ghana; Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Kazi Anis Ahmed, Founder, Teatulia in Bangladesh; Agriculture and consumer products
- Varun Aggarwal, Co-founder, Aspiring Minds in India; Employment services
- Aminata Kane, Founder, Fula & Style, Senegal; Fashion Industry
- Rakesh Malhotra, Founder, Luminous in India; Energy
- Shannon May, Co-founder, Bridge International Academies in Kenya; Education [video available]
- Kenfield Griffith, Founder, mSurvey, Kenya [video available]
These cases are currently only available in video form:
To order cases for free, please visit the Legatum Center page at the Case Centre: http://www.thecasecentre.org/educators/ordering/whatsavailable/collections/Legatum
If you have any questions on the cases, send an email to Anna Omura at firstname.lastname@example.org.